Version 0.0.2 (October 9, 2019) ❔
The confirmation was done only with Chrome.
➕ Add new palette
Background color █
How to design your scenario
- Drag and drop image files into the yellow area.
Manage the palettes if necessary.
- Width and height of each image must be 16 pixels or less.
- Colors containing in the image are appended to the focusing palette.
- An image is removed by click with pressing shift-key.
Set parameters for each scene.
- A color can be changed by click. The order can be changed by drag and drop. A color is removed by click with pressing shift-key.
- You can change focusing palette by click at a blue-circled-mark, and you can change the order by drag and drop a blue-circled-mark.
Finally, click "Export to header file" and you will obtain a header file.
- Choose a bitmap by click one of them in the yellow area, and choose a palette by focusing one.
- Set display duration. The unit of number is 1/60 second.
- You can change focusing scene by click at a blue-circled-mark, and you can change the order by drag and drop a blue-circled-mark.
- The file name and variables name are decided according to "Base name".